Release Notes (v22.09)
- The application has been transformed to .NET6
- It provides the following benefits:
- Improved High-DPI support for scaled high resolution screens
- Better performance: reading *.wnd files improved by a factor of 2, redraw of huge concen-tration maps about 30% faster
- publishing of single files including the entire required framework
- native Windows-ARM support
- improvements due to future developments by Microsoft
- The routine for reading in the wind fields no longer breaks if a wind field is missing or cannot be read, but searches for other existing wind fields and reads them if possible.
- During the match process the original meteorological file and a preview of the matched wind rose at a wind measurement point can be displayed, but now it is also possible to write a temporary *.met file, which can be analyzed during the match process in the Meterology tab.
- In the Layout Manager, the contour line file and the layer name can be checked and changed (see chapter 11.4)
- New dialog for the statistical conversion equations from NOx to NO2
- When evaluating the concentrations, the output window is no longer closed automatically. The average emisson modulation for each source group and the output files are displayed.
- When displaying the total emissions, the evaluation of the emission in the transient mode is now performed for the available time period
- An error that occurred when the operating system reported 0 free processor cores, resulting in a division by 0, has been fixed
- An incorrect concentration evaluation above buildings for calculations with flat terrain was fixed
- In the transient calculation mode with flat terrain, building heights were included as terrain in the 3D concentration file